Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 68
On this DVD G.M. Roman together with G.M. Eugene Perelshteyn & Rybka have reinvented the Qd6 Scandinavian. This opening is the best unexplored and underestimated weapon available for Black ever. What makes this opening so inviting is that there is not much to learn, there is easy equality, it cant be refuted and it is rich with tactics, counter play and hidden traps. It has been played with success against World Champion Anand who even prepared before playing against it and still could only manage a draw. To sum it up its legally cheating at chess because with a little amount of energy you will get a high return. Its an opening you cant wait to start playing but you hope no one else finds out about it.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
* Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
* World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher* Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
* MasterChess 5000 – VALUE $24.95! – Fully functional chess playing program “Crafty” rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top GrandMaster games from 2000 to March 2003. GrandMaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
* Bookup Premiere demo – A method of mastering the chess openings.
* ChessReader demo – Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
* Blitzin demo – Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
* Chess Tactic Arts demo – Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
* Advanced School of Chess demo – Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
* Chess Mentor demo – Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs