The Competition Series Plastic Chess Pieces – 3.75″ King
If you’re looking for an affordable, yet a very attractive set of plastic Chessmen, look no further than our Competition Series Plastic Chessmen.
These Chessmen are ideal for schools, chess clubs, and tournament play as they EXCEED all US Chess Federation Tournament Requirements.
In addition, each set of Chessmen comes with 34 pieces instead of the traditional 32 – We included 2 Additional Queens to be used in the event of Pawn promotion.
The Competition Series Plastic was designed specifically to offer an attractive set of Chessmen that can withstand the rigors of serious play.
These are Staunton Pattern Chessmen that is visually stunning, from the highly detailed Knight to the Statuesque Queen profile. You no longer have to play with an average-looking set of Chessmen.
But please don’t let their beauty fool you – the look and feel of the chessmen were designed to minimize the possibility of the pieces being damaged during both play and transport.
The House of Staunton, the World’s leading Chess set manufactured, designed this chess set exclusively for USCF Sales to ensure that it would be the highest quality product.
And because it is manufactured out of the highest grade plastic, it will withstand many years of use (and abuse).
- 3.75″ King Height with 1.5″ King Base Diameter
- Competition Series Plastic – Offers Increased Durability.
- Manufactured Exclusively for USCF Sales by The House of Staunton, Inc.
- Exceeds all US Chess Federation Tournament Requirements
- Includes 34 Pieces – Including 2 Additional Queens for Pawn Promotion.
- Virtually Unbreakable – Designed to Withstand Years of Use and Abuse!