One of the biggest problems many chess players face is that they often fail to realize the transition that occurs between the opening and middlegame stage and end up playing ‘automatic’ moves during this stage.
As a result, they get punished for their moves without real purpose.
This course will guide you to achieve a smooth transition from the opening stage to the middlegame stage.
Is this course right for me?
The course is suitable for intermediate level players, but it will be helpful for advanced level players, too. Even if your ELO is 2000+, this course will help you improve your skills.
Reach the playable Middlegame
The task in the opening stage is simple – to develop the pieces. However, things get more complicated when the middlegame stage arrives. You could get confused; you wouldn’t know how to make a plan, or what the right piece to exchange, and so on.
International Master Asaf Givon will explain to you a lot of key ideas which you can put into practice immediately.
Powerful Practical tasks
It is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. There are 8 practical tasks (over 100 games) in this course which will help you to understand and remember the ideas of the course better.
The training program has a detailed explanation on what and exactly how you should do the practical tasks.
FREE BONUS COURSE:
- How to play like a chess PRO By IM Asaf Givon. 3 Video Lessons | 30+ Games (Tasks)
- Create weaknesses
- Exploiting weaknesses
- Exchange pieces the right way
- Finding the right plan
- Punishing opening mistakes
- Exchange sacrifice
- Practical tasks (over 100 games)
Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device
The course can be accessed in ANY device (even in non-windows device).
We’re providing you with the course in e-book format (PDF) and you can study the video lessons separately as well.
For Windows Users:
- In the course folder, click on the Autorun.exe.
- You can study the course through the Graphical User Interface.
For non-Windows Users:
- In the course folder, click on “Autoplay” folder.
- Study the video lessons first (videos are inside “Videos” folder).
- Open the PDF file present inside “Ebook” folder to get instructions on how to go the practical part of the course.