ChessLecture Collection – Master 1.e4 Openings Bundle
The ChessLecture DVD Collection is guaranteed to improve your chess tournament results with high quality chess video production and very recent analysis combining the strongest chess engines available with dozens of top players.
*The ChessLecture video series features an impressive line-up of presenters including IM Valeri Lilov
*The ChessLecture DVD collection represents an invaluable guide to learning chess openings, based upon deep understanding rather than shallow memorization.
*The ChessLecture video series also provides instruction of more general concepts including middle-game strategy, long-term positional understanding, tactical awareness, and endgame mastery.
Click Here for more information on each individual DVD.
- A System Against the French – GM Jesse Kraai
- A Trendy Answer in the Panov Botvinnik – IM Bill Paschall
- A Weapon for Black Against the Ruy Lopez – GM Josh Friedel
- a6/b5 Against the French Steinitz – GM Jesse Kraai
- An Anti-Sicilian Line: b3 before d4 – FM Dennis Monokroussos
- Basic Ideas Behind the Pirc Defense – IM Attila Turzo
- Concise Alekhine Crushes – IM Bill Paschall
- Dealing with the Bishop to b5 in the Sicilian – IM Bill Paschall
- How to Beat the Petrov with the Cochrane Gambit – GM Jesse Kraai & GM Bryan Smith
- Studies in: Alekhines Defense – IM Bill Paschall, GM Bryan Smith, GM Eugene Perelshteyn & LM Dana Mackenzie
- Sicilicide: How to Beat The Sicilian Defense – GM Bryan Smith
- Studies in: The Caro-Kann Defense – IM David Vigorito
- Studies in: The Caro-Kann Defense: 2 – IM David Vigorito & GM Bryan Smith
- Studies in: The Dragon – GM Bryan Smith & IM David Vigorito
- Studies in: The Philidor Defense – IM Valeri Lilov, GM Bryan Smith & GM Eugene Perelshteyn
- Studies in: The Petrov Defense 2 DVD set – IM Bill Paschall, IM David Vigorito, FM Dennis Monokroussos & GM Leonid Kritz
- Studies in: The Najdorf Sicilian 2 DVD set – IM David Vigorito
- Studies in: The Vienna Game – IM David Vigorito, LM Dana Mackenzie, FM Dennis Monokroussos, GM Bryan Smith & IM Valeri Lilov
- The Caro-Kann Exchange Variation from White’s Perspective – GM Eugene Perelshteyn
- The Fierce MacCutcheon 2 DVD set – GM Bryan Smith
- The Exchange Sacrifice on c3 in the Sicilian – GM Bryan Smith
- The French Defense: Guimard Variation – IM John Watson
- The Najdorf Poisoned Pawn: Then and Now – GM Bryan Smith
- The Stunning Traxler Counter Attack – IM Valeri Lilov
- Two Knights Defense – LM Dana Mackenzie