Why Was This Course Created?
After some chess games you’ll feel the necessity to learn opening theory. As a trainer I used to have problems on what opening shall teach beginner and ambitious chess players. Some openings needs very good memory, others need positional understanding. I was struggling for some time but finally I understood that Scandinavian Defense is the perfect opening to start with!
The ideas behind the opening doesn’t require strong strategical understanding and extra ordinary memory. You just need to exchange the central pawns, your d-pawn with White’s e-pawn. Then you need pin the enemy knights by your Bishops and finally put your remaining pawns on e6 and c6.
Even a 5 years old kid or a busy adult person can use this opening, Scandinavian Defense, with success after watching my comprehensive, entertaining, and education videos on this opening system. The only thing I’m asking is only some of your precious time.
The Lessons are Suitable for:
- Intermediate Players
- 1000 – 1600+ Fide Official Rating
- 900 – 1800+ Online Rating (LiChess or Chess.com)
Here is what you are going to learn:
- How to get an advantage after the first 10-15 moves
- Learn all the variations; sublines & main lines
- Understand the middlegame plans
- A solid repertoire against 1.e4
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Knowing the movements of the chess pieces.
Your thinking cap!
- Intro // The Best Scandinavian Game-s | 9,16 // 3 Games
- Sublines | 3.d3 | 18,53 // 6 Games
- Sublines | 3.Qf3| 23,48 // 9 Games
- Sublines | 3.c4 | 13,10 // 4 Games
- Sublines | 3.d4 | 17,36 // 7 Games
- Sublines | 3.Nf3 | 14,08 // 8 Games
- Sublines | 3…Qe5+ | 5,15 // 1 Games
- Sublines | 4.Rb1 | 10,36 // 3 Games
- Sublines | 4.b4 // Misses gambit | 15,28 // 4 Games
- Sublines | 4.g3 | 8,07 // 2 Games
- Sublines | 4.Bc4 | 7,52 // 1 Games
- Sublines | 4…g6 // Nc6 // e6 // Bf5 | 17,40 // 4 Games
- Sublines | 4…e5 | 13,02 // 4 Games
- Sublines | 4…c6 | 5,41 // 1 Games
- Sublines | 5.h3 // Bd3 | 8,44 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 5.Bd2 | 19,23 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 5.Bc4 | 23,27 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 5.Nf3 Ne4 // Nc6 | 17,00 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 5.Nf3 Bf5 | 7,30 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 6.Ne5 | 19,11 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 6…Bg4 | 7,05 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 8.Ne4 // Nd5 | 6,48 // 4 Games
- Main Line | 8.Qe2 | 9,44 // 5 Games
- 23 Theoretical Video Lessons | 295 Minutes
- 90 Games Analyzed
About the Author
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach for the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is an active chess player with an International FIDE rating of 1900 ELO.
He started teaching chess in primary schools, organizing lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. Angelo quickly made a name for himself by publishing insanely practical strategies that newbies can use to grow their chess rating to the top.
4 hours 55 minutes
Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
You Can Study it Online
Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee