EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 76
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this DVD, the sixth in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players produced by OnlineChessLessons.net, the leader in educational chess DVDs.
This DVD presents the guide for the transition to the middlegame, how GMs plan the passage from the opening to the middlegame, paying particular attention to how the choice of opening decides the plans on how to follow on to the middlegame and the endgame.
During the middlegame, the player can lose the advantage they obtained in the opening if they do not know how to correctly enact their plan; just as it happens to experts in endgames. If you do not obtain an advantageous position in the middlegame, it will be very difficult to achieve victory in the endgame.
We will teach how the GMs think and, by commenting on each move in detail, explain through four extensively-analyzed strong GM games, with explanations for each plan and idea that both players had so that you know how to act in each moment.
The middlegame is an important and complex part of the game which binds the opening to the endgame. With these videos, your understanding of the game will improve from the point of view of a GM.
All of this is explained in a clear and concise way by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the best presenters of chess videos and DVDs, and brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low-quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In-depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.