LEMOS DEEP DIVE – VOL05
Take your opponent out of their comfort zone early with the Chigorin Defense, a superb counter-attacking opening that will surprise most 1.d4 players.
In this 8 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals all you need to know to become an expert in the Chigorin (1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6!), demonstrating how to combat each of White’s logical tries. When World Champions like Anand, Carlsen and Kramnik are losing against an opening, you know it has bite!
If you want an opening system you can call your own, one which you can lead your opponents into and then outplay them with your expertise, master the Chigorin Defense with GM Lemos’ Deep Dive course!
- Introduction to the Chigorin Defense
- Chapter 1. The Rare 3.Bf4, Roos-Rabiega
- Chapter 2. The Passive 3.e3, Reti-Bogoljubov
- Chapter 3. Nf3 and e3, Shabalov-Morozevich
- Chapter 4. The Logical 3.cxd5 with 4.Nf3, Soman-Sasikiran
- Chapter 5. The Logical 3.cxd5 with 4.e3, Ding Liren-Ivanchuk
- Chapter 6. The Logical 3.cxd5 with 6.Bd2, Benkovic-Miladinovic
- Chapter 7. Play for the Development: 3.Nf3, Hammer-Rapport
- Chapter 8. Play for the Development: 3.Nf3 and 4.Nc3, Kramnik-Carlsen
- Chapter 9. Introduction to the Main Line: 3.Nc3
- Chapter 10.. Expansion with 4.d5 and 5.f4, Pavlidis-Kotronias
- Chapter 11. Active Piece Play with 4.d5 and 5.Qd4, Ljubojevic-Morozevich
- Chapter 12.. Sidelines after 4.Nf3 Nf6, Anand-Morozevich
- Chapter 13. The Main Line with 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5, Di Caro-Miladinovic
- Chapter 14. The Main Line with 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5 (II), Carlsen-Ivanchuk
- Chapter 15. The Main Line with 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5 (III), Milov-Morozevich
- Chapter 16. Model Games: Learning from the Legend, Teichmann-Chigorin
- Chapter 17. Model Games: Learning from a Specialist, 3 Miladinovic’s Games
- Chapter 18. Model Games: Praveen Kumar-Kotsur and Roos-Rabiega
- Chapter 19. Model Games: A Modern Masterpiece, Aronian-Rapport