This bundle offers you the recently published 4-hour chess course Evaluation & Strategy – Intuition Navigates Chaos Turbo and this year’s 12-hour course Club Player’s Manifesto 2K.
GM Damian Lemos will help you improve your strategic play with 16+ hours packed with valuable lessons so you can develop the skills and understanding needed to find strong moves in any position.
About the Author:
Damian Lemos is a grandmaster from Argentina with a peak rating of 2559 Elo.
In his lessons, Damian works closely with students to first identify the flaws and weaknesses in their games so that they can be properly evaluated and corrected.
By developing specifically-tailored training regimens for every one of his students, Grandmaster Lemos is able to achieve results that other chess coaches dream of.
Evaluation & Strategy – GM Damian Lemos
Remember. ‘Strategy’ doesn’t mean ‘positional’.
While there are some fascinating positional games in this course, you also get to work on your attacking strategies and sharpen your ability to evaluate double-edged positions.
GM Lemos has selected 7 games, each one packed with valuable learning points – and you probably haven’t seen any of them before.
While you can always learn new things from games, GM Damian Lemos wanted to give you the absolute biggest power-up possible.
A few of the things we cover…
- Dominant attacking play. If you want attacks that don’t run out of steam, you need to be able to think in schemes… accurately assessing the time and force you and your opponent can bring to the attack zone. GM Lemos teaches you how to create sustained, hard-hitting attacks that make your opponent implode.
- Turning the screw. So you’ve got control of a file or secured the bishop pair. How do you increase your advantage instead of letting your opponent back into the game? Take a look at this position (diagram). Both of White’s pieces are better than Black’s counterparts… but what next? If you would play Rxb6 in a game then you will learn a HUGE amount from this course!
- Judging dynamic chances. GM Lemos explains how to make positional sacrifices that work for you. You need to combine evaluation – what plusses do you get? – and strategy – how can you make those advantages pay? The tips GM Lemos give you will remove the guesswork.
Club Player’s Manifesto 2K – GM Damian Lemos
Are you ready to finally smash that 2000 FIDE barrier?
After “how can I get better at chess”, the next most-heard question is “what do I have to do to hit 2000 FIDE?”
Only 5% of serious (rated) chess players ever reach the 2k level. It’s a major accomplishment, one that places you in the most-respected group of players.
Not everyone has the huge amount of spare time required to hit IM or GM-level, but GM Lemos firmly believes ANY reasonably smart, ambitious person can reach 2000 FIDE… with the right training.
The 12-hour Club Player’s Manifesto 2k is all about developing the skills and understanding needed to find strong moves in any position.
How is this course going to help me?
With GM Lemos, you’ll analyze 50 of the most instructive games from grandmaster chess… each one teaching something new in 1 of 7 categories:
Thinking outside of the box: take a look at this position. White is loading up against e6 (and f7), ready to play f5 and Ne4-d6. What do you do? Play …Re8 and …Nf8 to protect e6? Seems sensible… what about playing …f6? Blunder? No – it leads to a crushing attack for Black!
- Evaluation & Strategy
- Forcing Moves
Making moves work. Forcing moves, the initiative, attacking play, sacrifices… we want to force issues, to take control… but know you can’t just play something aggressive and ‘hope’ it works. We examine WHY these moves work, using elite level examples
- Sacrifices & Navigating Chaos
GM Lemos always teaches “Trust your position. Believe there is a resource.” He’ll also give you step-by-step processes to find winning/saving moves.
- Pattern Recognition Creates Intuition
Going over several exercises with the same pattern will help you develop your intuition whenever the pattern is present in your tournament play.
- Prophylaxis = Control
- The Squeeze – Converting Advantages
*Note: This course has streaming available. We strongly recommend streaming the videos (available after purchase) to enjoy the course in high-definition. Download size is approximately 12GB.