Calculation Mastermind with IM Mat Kolosowski
IM Mat Kolosowski Reveals…
The 11 Tried and Tested Techniques for Flawless Calculation and Finding the Best Moves Quickly… in Any Position.
You’ve probably heard the famous saying “chess is 99% tactics”.
Well, it’s wrong.
Chess is 99% calculation.
When you want to know if multiple exchanges in the center will give you more space, you calculate.
Wondering what your opponent might be up to? You consider moves and calculate them.
It’s no exaggeration to say that your chess strength relies on how good your calculation game is.
Improve your calculation and you will transform as a player, finding stronger moves on every turn.
And, no matter if your goal is to hit 1800 or 2200, IM Mat Kolosowski can help.
In his Calculation Mastermind course, Mat has drawn on decades of chess ideas to teach you the QUICKEST and most EFFECTIVE methods for finding strong moves in any position.
About the Author:
Mat Kołosowski is an International Master from Poland. He is a multiple Polish youth championship medalist. In 2010 he took 5th place in European U-18 Championship.
During the course of his chess career, Kołosowski has won many international tournaments. He is also a popular chess coach who has experience working with students from over 20 countries.
A few of his students have even managed to go so far as to obtain their own international titles! Mat has also provided live commentary of Polish and European Rapid and Blitz Championships.
How is this course going to help me?
Some of what to expect:
- Deep sight – If things get hazy when you calculate 3-4 moves deep, you’re going to miss a lot of opportunities. Mat explains how to use “markers” at critical points, making it much easier to find key threats and defenses even 7 moves in (chapter 5).
- Goal-seeking missile – Instead of seeing a nice move and trying to make it work, Mat reveals how to identify favorable end positions and work backwards to find the right move. Use it to find multi-sac combinations like the hidden one in this position! (White to move, chapter 2).
- Rapid improvement training – Solving a bunch of tactics will keep you sharp and show you a few new patterns. But IM Kolosowski teaches you a training method that does that and improves your creativity, helping you find moves that you would never normally consider (chapter 11).
- Evaluation – It’s no use being able to calculate 5 variations 5 moves deep if you’re unsure who is better at the end of them. If you win a piece, it’s easy – but what about the other 95% of situations? Mat gives you a simple checklist that makes choosing the strongest line quick and easy.
- Shortcuts – With the clock ticking, any time you can save during calculation is going to be a bonus. Get ready to turbocharge your calculation speed with shortcuts like the elimination method and short branch analysis.
Imagine going through over 50 years of chess theory, testing all the ideas on calculation, seeing what worked, when they worked, how the ideas evolved over time…
Mat has done that for you, filtering out all the bad advice to leave you with 11 game-winning techniques that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
If you are ready to leave the old you behind and transform your game – LET’S GET STARTED!
This course also includes:
Complete Course PGNs
Downloadable, complete game database of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Summary of the key points covered in each of the course’s 11 lessons for quick reference and reviewing. Use it as a quick refresher after studying the course or print it and pin it on the wall.
Application of Ideas (35 min video)
Watch IM Kolosowski demolish his competition using the ideas, principles, and plans demonstrated in the course. This extra video will help you see how everything works together!
Introduction to Calculation.
Chapter 1 Set Goals.
Chapter 2 Candidate Moves.
Chapter 3 Know When to Stop.
Chapter 4 Tactics Serves Strategy.
Chapter 5 Break it Into Smaller Pieces.
Chapter 6 Let Him Play.
Chapter 7 Prevent Defense.
Chapter 8 Emergency Exit.
Chapter 9 I Don’t Wanna Lose.
Chapter 10 Desperados and More Traps.
Chapter 11 Be Creative.